둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Thursday, March 08, 2007
=)
decided to blog before i start doing stuff..here are some happenings:
Wednesday-070307
i totally enjoyed my wednesday! (yesterday) why? cos finally get to have a decent rest (but abit too much cos i slept for 13 hrs!=p guess i really didnt have enough rest) and met up w joy in the afternoon and dinner w luanx! woww..i have those "i am free" feeling! had a great time with both of them to spent my afternoon and nite time with. though today onwards...its mugging, doing proj again. because of all hectic sch life, i treasure times i get to go cg, sat svc, meetings and meeting up w pple i enjoyed w! =)

today-080307
supposed to have lunch w shuz..haaa..in the end we travelled to sch together instead. hee..and we chatted and chatted so much so that we miss out train stop!!! so silly rite? haa..we alight at habourfront n took a bus down to sch.

i really appreciate a friend like shuzhen. someone who time to time tells me that she treasures this friendship we shared and someone who trust me so much that she will share her life with me. shuz, if u reading this...really wanna tell u that i truly thank God for a friend like you who taught me many things too! xie xie ni.
today was a happy day for me.besides i catch up w shuz, smth special happenned on the bus ride.
i always enjoyed long bus ride. why?cos i can either sleep (who dun love to sleep!??! ), read or reflect abt my days, listening to music.

i pen down my thoughts on a piece of paper and wrote it to God today. i thought its a gd way to communicate to God as well. i really felt so much so much better after writting down all my thoughts! i read it once (and i find that some of my thoughts are really so stupid n silly!),then teared into pieces, threw it to the bin when i alight. and told God "ok! its time i moved on"

i dunno how to describe this kind of feeling but its as if a burden was lifted up to God and things start to get clearer =) am a happy girl now! really. well, i always believe in all situation you can always learn lesson from it. thats how you grow!
during the ride, i listened to "my life is yours" and i ended my thoughts on the paper like this:
"God..let the chorus be a prayer unto u....: my life is yours, my soul is not my own. All thats thats within me, will live to please u Lord"

yes. this life is not mine but yours Lord. let my eyes be fix upon you.

no matter how hectic life can be, there's God and friends to brigthen up my days =)


Photos time!

Mugging at the airport!



gwen with lots of food!!

(haa..actually no la..the set meal was MINE!! gwen merely had an apple pie n tea.)


My lunch!! :(
the grilled chicken is not nice! shld have ordered chicken foldover. omg! this meal is sinful! haa...but the latte they had is really nice =)
?!?!?!

(haaa..daniel was pretty tired after the whole day of mugging. so jesline n me decided to be funny n took this pic! jesline is a gd teacher! thanx for teaching me stats ;) )


presenting to you..... JOY!!!!

Artistic drawing

this is what u will come out with when lecture gets abit.....too bored. hahahahaha

thats all folks! off to work!!