둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
CHEONGGGG AHHHHHHHHHH
gonna do my part for e mkt grp proj. juz finished checking emails. i hope i will be still awake by the time i finish my part for the mkt proj so that i can do the stats hmwk!
thanx bishan who is so kind to help me alot in our parts for the proj. cos was busy mugging for acc test last wk but immediately after her thurs test, she started to do the mkt proj and even help out my parts! thanx bishan! appreciate it!!! =)

oh no...i feel tired now :( think cos after the swim. *yawnnzz*
had dinner w yinzzz. nice catching up w her =) am cheering u on!!!
yinz..anytime u need to rant out anything..come on.juz dial debster's no.! haaa..
(hmmm..the way i said it, sound like my no. is a hotline?!! )

still have law assignment to do. God!!! give me strength n wisdom!!!!!!!!

a note for eevoon:
thanx for listening to me yesterday nite on the phone and being understanding. i felt much better after sharing w u =) i know u r one person i can trust and share my stuff with.

thanx eevoon!


issit jon tay? or issit me?
ewwww...dunno who is the one who is so incosiderate and sat there!!!


gifts of encouragement =)

a letter n a bar of kit kat from jasmine!
a small cute tin of apple mint sweet (quite nice) from chantel. she said she saw it at 7-11 and saw it was doraemon, she thought of me n bought it for me! haa..so sweet of her =)


to chantel and jasmine: thanx for cheering me on for my studies!


giving you my heart.i surrender all to you.