둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
heart Warm warm =)

gave tuition in the morning, told the grandma that i giving tuition till end mar cos of sch workload. but feel abit bad for the kid.
who wants to give tuition ?!?! he is pri one. at sengkang! haha.. *advertise*

in the afternoon, was late to meet my proj mates and we lost our way to find the very wu lu ubi tech park! -_- because of my lateness and losing our ways, i causbishan waited for almost 1 hr for nth and had to go travel back :( cos her had to go off at 3 pm. sorry sorry bishan!

i felt bad for the rest of my proj mates: regina, cong ji and kston too! msged them after we part. though they are understanding and did not bear grudge, i still feel bad. really, sometimes, a "sorry" cant really make up the mistake u made :( ok! must be on time in the future!

took 3 Cds from cong ji and rip all the songs! haaa..thanx to him! more songs collection. am enjoying those jazz songs now!
then gave tuition to my pri 3 student...then went swiming. met up w yanyu and we walk ard parsa malam! oh man,,..i think my swimming gone to waste la. i ate otahs, tutu kweh, one nugget, and cheese hotdog!!! ARGGHHHHHH BUT!!
had a nice time sitting and eating our food. yanyu! must learn me the quest bible study bk!! during holis i wanna read more!

charging my mp3 now =) hope can bring "him" out tml! gonna do mkt proj stuff and plan out stuff we need to accomplish..God help me! give me and my proj mates wisdom =) we are behind time!! let us able to finish the neccessary things we need to do and give us ideas in jesus name, amen!

tml schedule: morning-*swimming, revision of acc test in sch. afternooon- proj discussion + stats class till 5pm. evening-metha prac.

*hope tml morning can wake up early to swim!!

and..... regina!! thanx for the post on ya blog! haa..omg. one entry esp for me. my heart really felt warm ;)

ok off to proj!
photos:



sharon. yuping. deb!

(am very blessed that God placed these sch mates in my life! so kind in lending me their notes without fail when i need. ;) )

the pic says: not just pretty. gorgeous & intelligent: Regina.

temptation!

(haaa..but i didnt give in! sat, zhiwei, chantel, gideon n daniel were eating KFC chicken!!)

i love them!

(zhiwei.deb.chantel)

my new love! zen neeon 2

(the only thing i dun like its the blue col. back. no choice.the last col. they left. but better than nth! its 2 GB)