둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Thursday, April 05, 2007
The "battle" juz started!

suppose to start revising law on tue nite but............i didnt!!! only started yesterday nite. the intro of law kinda bored me down ;/ was better when i start on contract law. but only manage to read up abit on that. later shall grab sometime to continue on..
going RC later to prepare stuff...den going for nee1 cg! ;) evening time will have my own cg w my cg mates to do some easter stuff. exciting!

ohh..btw.... my date w God was good. went to T2 viewing mall (where the planes take off). it was kinda quiet. i plug in my mp3 and start to journal n reflect. i keep writting and writting until after almost 2 hrs later, my hand was quite tired. but i really enjoyed it. its gd for my soul! haa.

yeah... regina date me for revision together w her and bishan for next wk!! haaa..looking forward to mug w them again ;)
ohh! jesline n gang oso jio me to study...ahaa..can study w diff pple for diff subjects!!

okkk..b4 i go off..... COME COME! COME join me FOR EASTER service!!!!

(contact me for more details!! =))

ok, time for pictures again:

My date w God.

stuffs i brought along...

my hse nearby bustop!

journey to airport ....

the expressway...

finally! T2 viewing mall.

the book

i journal down all my thoughts and learnings...

a pic before i bid this place gdbye!

FOOD:

ai xin dumpling

(gideon cooked for the cg on last sunday! haa. quite tasty..haa.)

4 nuts in ONE SHELL!!!
wohooo. one in a million!??!!?


Shuping!!!!
yeah finally get to meet up w her! we bought food from pasa malam.
and....we attemp to cook this dish i learn from regina..............

Asparagus w bacon and cheese!
shuping said its nice ;)
(regina, thanx for cooking this dish the other time! i tried it out..not bad)

Delicious $2 Rojak!

$2 only. its quite nice and filling!!! u have to get quene no. somemore! haaa.imagine how gd is the business. the stall is located near a coffee shop near tpy libray.

thats what i bought when i met up w ruth yesterday ;) didnt plan to but it was nice catching up w each other.


Shows:


a new korean drama: Hello baby.

( saw Lee Da Hae--she is pretty!! (the gal on the left: the female actor for My Girl) act in this show, so decided to watch n see if its nice. yupp its funny!! so i started to catch this drama, its still airing)

Oguri Shun
he is the guy acted in hana yori dango (jap verson of metor garden) he is the "Lei"(Hanazawa Rui ) in this show.
i prefer the jap version of metor garden. esp the part 2.


Oguri Shun again!
haa..handsome dude rite?! a prince riding on a white horse!
( i think i am full of CRAP. ok for this seconds only... ;p)
_______________________________________________________________

well...a part from dramas..but there are a bunch of real life guys who are the heroes in the KOG!!

nee2 and nee3!!!

(haa..i juz happily blend in w them;p )