둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
OVER OVER OVER!

yesh all projs are finally over for gd =) and on top of it, God really bless me w my tests result. mkt test : DI (distinction), stats: HD (high Distinction). and stats is my repeating module so am really happy not only i passed it but did well =) God is gd. not because of the gd result ...but sending jesline to coach me in stats, really grateful to her. this time round God make me more discipline in studies. i guess could be oso the lesson i've learnt last yr that makes me buck up!
for mkt test, i felt my hard work pays off! mug n doing the tuitorial qns n mock test qns..though i do feel information overloaded the day b4 the test. haha!

its a small encouragement God gave me. in the midst of doing his work, as i give my best in my studies, he will back me up! yes God! i will continue to do so =)

well..i need to work even harder for the exam to achieve gd result. shall plan my exam revision timetable soon!!

frankly speaking, its after i came to church, i started to become more discipline in the area of my studies. God place frens in church and sch frens to study with me and help me along =)

alot of things i want to update abt but dunno where to start. haa..nvm. will juz end here. more updates next few days!
btw i have been eating ALOTTTTT nowadays...oh mine. ok i have decided. i shall start to jog! i swim oso but will want to jog more cos want to get rid of my "ring of fats" faster!!! haaaaa. actually u juz eat right and exercise, u can slim down n be healthy. dun need to go those expensive slimming centre prog. just need to be discipline! haha.ok going off.

**oh yesh looking forward for tml! am having a "retreat" w God before my next few wks gets busy ;) a date w God!!!

its a BUS! 156.

(dun look like its a bus rite?!! yes! u can c that every1 who board on the bus have the "wow" look. i think its cos nokia mkt trying to advertise the new phone.)


look at the seats! it is very comfy! looks like what u will see in TCC rite?



overall view of the bus


lastly...leaving u guys w one of my favourite:


Pepper Lunch!!
(steak and chicken! its nice..very nice.the beef is gd. i love steak!)