둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Sunday, April 22, 2007
will be back after 8 may 2007.....

next wk thurs will mark the start of my first paper--commercial law!!!! so these few wks will be busy mugging....dun think will blog for the moment.

yeah will jiayou!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know i am not alone. lots of pple mugg ing too. hope i wun grow fatter during these few wks. very scare. haha.cos will be going out to study=buying drinks or food or sometimes will be "zui ba yang" then u will just munch even if u are not hungry!!

"everything's alright...i have jesus w me!!! "


time of growth in my dependence on God and being more discipline too. 100% my effort, 100% God's strength n wisdom.

**shuping! thanx for remembering me =) and STOP The joke!!!!! i will have war w u!!!!!!!! >.<
**shuz! thanx for the photo ;) i felt loved. (but my face look super round man!!)



Pics:



My New swimming partner!

(qinning and me. soft spoken gal but great support to the cg!! lets go swim again k?!?!tampines pool is nice;) )

My neighbour!


(yes, joel is my neighbour. he stays one blk behind me. haa.the way he pose can either look like some lonely ghost in the middle of the night looks like a character in the anime bleach. the bass guitar he holding looks like a big sword. well joel, u see i said gd stuff abt u.....where is my ben's n jerry ice cream!?!!!? )

200 Pounds Beauty

(its veryyyy niceeeee.. a korean movie! must watch!!! its now on theathre.haha..BUT can catch it online though. if u need the URL, can ask me for it! one of the songs:maria rock totally! will make u high! hahahaha)

__________________________________________________________________


Alvin's belated bdae outing....

we went to cine hong kong cafe for dinner today...to celebrate our dear brother alvin's super duper belated bdae! kaiwen n shawn as usual, crap lots of stuff. alvin was supportive in laughing at those lame jokes! after that, we went to take neos! haha. actually dun really fancy taking neos. but its the fun of pple getting panicky when taking neos n creating memories together!


Special neo print machine at cine
(instead of using spore $1 coins, u need to exchange jap yen at the counter in order to take the neos.)


NEE core team!


( jon tay n chantel were not with us, they are represented by some icons! hurhur)





shld film down the process of us taking neos. we are busy moving here n there. didnt noe what the machine what us to do when the words are all in jap. we took a long time to deco the pics too. haha..but was fun taking neos. esp w these guys...haha! breakthru for them! but....it seems they are getting "addicted" to it when....(see below....


......


.....


....


...


BBR?!! (boy-boy relationship)


or its purely their love for alvin..haha


but....in any case..i love my team. NEE core team rawks!!



thats all! will update more after my exam....