둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
back!!

yeah exams finally over. am going for a holiday w my family! oso w my aunt, ruth and her sister! so cool. Going to shanghai for 8 days...flying off on tue nite.wowhoo..excited!cos first time taking late nite plane. hehehe. it really feels gd when u can play hard after u work hard.

really thank God for pulling me thru the exam period. how he gave me peace n wisdom each time i asked of him,placing people to study w me n guide me along . the ironic thing is that though i noe w God, everything will be fine, sometimes i still stress up and doubted him. but i thank Him for bringing me back to his promise n reminding me that he is God and i am not. exam time is really a great time of learning! xie xie ni God.
thanx to many for all ya encouragement during my exam period!! u noe who u are..hah. it really serve as a form of support to me ;) kamsahaminda!
yesterday, managed to psycho my parents to eat at fish & co! haaa. their 1st time day. it was a post-exam treat from my mum ;) then had set lunch w chantel juz now at jack's place.ate steak. quite a reasonable price of steak w drinks n dessert. hahaa..i have been eating gd food. i think cos its after exam! must reward. haha.ok i shall start exercise too!!

oh ya! its time i start to do smth abt my online shop. hurhur.wanted to do it like last yr? then drag and drag....ok when its up will post it here! though the holis is only for like 2 mths, wanna make it a fruitful one!! ;) i shall enjoy, learned and grow during this period.
Pictures time!
regina and me w 2 korean boys!! so cute rite?!

power nap ...

regina mugging inside the "jail" :/

bishan happily studying w "those piles of notes" around her.

Random drawing by bishan

some mugging frens....

(ohh..i realise all the 3 pics..i am always at the extreme right..hmm)

gwen and i !

(scraf!! its gwen's. borrowed it from her to take pics w it.. i love this kind of scraf!! )

during exam fever: notes and notes, tibits n drinks..

Anderson family fondue!!

(look so tasty rite?!?!? u can refill the hot chocolate! heee..ate w my cg at amk hub. *thumbs up*!)

THE PIG!!!

(yes! this is my love. the pig i wanted very very long ago after i watched Kim Sam Soon...chantel was so nice to bought me this big one and came all the way to habourfront to pass to me cos i am studying there. ;) thanx chantel! )

MY LOVE

(i never really liked soft toy. hhaha..this is the first soft toy i am in love with! last time i used to like doraemon..oh well..grew out of it .ahahah . oh btw! i haven give this pig a name! anyway one wanna suggest? i wan a korean name since its a korean pig. hahha)

thats all!

a clearer vision.a clearer direction.am praying and asking God. spending these few days to think and reflect, think and reflect....clearer the vision, lesser the option, easier the decision.

will i go where You send me?

i want to obey and follow. teach me God.