둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
xD
Started my day w Joy @ Tampines IKEA! wowhoo..its big and cool. we had our lunch there. of cos, we did not miss the famous delicious beef & pork meatballs($5.80 for 10 meatballs)!!! its very nice. haha. we bought that and a plate of grilled salmon ($6.50).the price are alright la . the environment is kinda nice to dine in.
Queuing to buy food!
Me with the Food Trolley!
Our Food.
She is Joy!!

Meatballs and salmon

i bought a few boxes! hee. thought will be gd for gift box.will come in handy. had an enjoyable time talking over our meal and shopping w Joy at IKEA! haaa..be4 i left, she passed me a letter and ask me read it tml! so cute. haaa. i told her, i will read it when the clock struck 12! =p it was fun shopping w u at ikea, joy!!

Interesting items in IKEA:

Peanut Table

(i like this table alot! i hope i can get this table next time as my study table)

Boxes

(haa..there are so many different sizes of boxes altogether. they sell as a set! both of us bought it!)

BUNNY!
(when i saw this, i was reminded of someone! haa..if u noe who u are, yea thats u!)

then went to meet EEVOON for a swim at hougang pool.
Eevoon & Deb
ended the day by buying a box of $2 durian home!! shall enjoy later.
wanna share Smth God reminded me recently:
1 Corinthians 13
Love
1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames but have not love, I gain nothing.

Was reminded that all the things i am doing and going to do, must be because, i Love. if not, they are amount to nth. because of love, i will go the extra mile. because of love, i will not give up. i wanna love.
let me end this post with.....this:
Eevoon!! thx for being such a great encourager and fren in my life!
I really appreciate the times u listen to my nonsenses. i can share everything to you without being concern of how u gonna look at me because i noe u wun judge me.
u are such a great fren to have!! =))