둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Slightly better

this morning till evening, my throat still hurts :/ i only felt better aft my mum made this herbal tea for me. she bought the 药粉 and mix w water then i drank it. though taste bitter but not bad! =)

today's lecture was BORING!

haa..see the pics below and u will know.. what happens when the lecture gets boring....

@ the beginning....
Jesline, dewen and junyao were concentrating.


this was the notes the lecturer going thru..and we suppose to be reading this.
but as the time passed...


the guys gets abit...only abit distracted..


Hardworking dewen!!

(hold on.....see what he is reading first..)

-_-"' Harry Potter!


its management accounts lecture today. mayb cos the first topic?all theories :( all of us were surviving well at the beginning but aft break, i start to feel sleepy. was sms-ing kaiwen abt stuff then he smsed some lame msges -_-" but that keeps me awake for awhile though. haha. towards like the last 20 or 15 mins, i was abit dozing off :/ so no wonder..dewen has to pick up a book to read! haa.

around 4.30pm ..met up w hsiao en! she is really an adorable sheep. haha. very encouraged by her willingness to do things for God. =) Go go Hsiao en!!

then went for a swim. swam 22 laps! yea. finally more then 20.

before i go off...wanna share smth God reminded me of juz now while i was reading the bible.

phi 4:8

8Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthythink about such things.

i dunno why..recently my mind has been super active. i think alotttt. random thoughts will juz pop out here n there. sometimes i dun even understand myself. i dunno what's happening. haa..i guess only God knows me inside out ;)

at this pt of time when i am reading phi 4:8 it reminded me of another verse saying taking captive of every of our thoughts. both verses link isnt it? its abt disciplining my mind to think of the right things. God lead me pls..

okk..feeling kinda tired after the swim. shall go n take a rest ;) ohh..wait!! ...btw.....

**this new song: Hosanna (hillsong saviour king album) is very ministering. esp the bridge! its like a personal prayer to God.

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to Eternity

nitezzz