둥글게 되는 노래.a song that rings
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
"Starbucks" ;)
Personally, i enjoy going to coffee cafes to sit down, drink a cup of ice blended coffee and do my stuff. so when shirls said abt having starbucks w jesus, somewhat i can identify and relate to ;)

of cos, i would not have the luxury to keep visiting those coffee cafes (if not my wallet will burn a big fat hole..) so..i found a new place to "starbucks w God!"

i went to the mini park nearby my hse just now to have my day 2 of starbucks.


was really good. having the cold wind blowing and sitting there without any distraction. (but the cold wind somehow cause my running nose worse. hahaha)

the light was abit dim though..nevertheless, i had an unhurried time with God, reading and digesting His word..and pending 09 resoultions!

here's my food for thought:

luke 5:11; 27

11So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him.

27After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. "Follow me," Jesus said to him, 28and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

i asked myself if one day, God called me to an unknown, will i display the same faith and trust the disciples had when jesus called them? i pray that i will. and i pray that God will show me what are some possible hinderous that may stop me for following him wholeheartedly so that i can take note.

luke 5: 37-38

37And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the skins, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. 38No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins.

God reminded me about preparing myself for the new growth. the unit is moving towards new growth and breaking new frontiers, as a ldr, am i prepared? am i preparing the pple as well?..so that when the new growth comes, we are able to contain it. i need to grow!!! 09 must be a blast! ;)

anyway, here's a few pic of the Last cg for jon quek b4 he serve the nation..s



haha that was the last "cool" hair style the cg did for him.

Jia you jon quek!!